Are you keeping up with your oral health care this summer? Are you making sure your teeth remain in excellent shape and your gums are as durable and strong as they should be? Remember to continue practicing daily oral health care routine such as brushing and flossing to ensure your teeth and gums will continue to last as long as you do.
Listed below are some terrific tricks that can be used to improve your oral health:
– Avoid any products or medications that produce dry mouth and lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
– Use the suitable products required when brushing and flossing, and for additional protection, use supplemental cleaning products such as chewing gum and mouthwash after a meal to lower the risk of tooth decay.
– Always protect your mouth from bacteria that enhances bad breath, by brushing your tongue, teeth, and gums and using mouthwash if necessary.
– Be sure to schedule and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings and oral examinations with your dentist.
– Protect your teeth and gums from physical damage by always wearing the proper safety gear and equipment when playing sports or other high-risk activities.
If you would like to speak with Oak Ridge Dental Group or schedule an oral health care therapy with Dr. Christopher Lillo and our team at our dentist office in Toms River, New Jersey, simply give us a call at 732-341-1120. Thanks for visiting with a smile!